Please click here to see the latest list of puppies available.
When a Breeder has a litter due this can be advertised on the Club website 'Puppies available' list for a fee of £20
(if you are currently listed on the Club Breeders Directory there is no fee payable). The Litter Advertisement facility is available to all Club members, whether you are a regular Wheaten breeder or this is your first litter!
All Advertisers must:
- Have been a Club Member for a minimum of 24 months.
- Adhere to the SCWT Club of GB Code of Ethics in particular those relating to breeding & raising puppies.
- All dogs must be KC registered and have a ’progeny cannot be registered' breeding endorsement (removal subject to current health testing being undertaken and results normal)
- Provide recent blood tests for both the Sire and Dam (the blood test should include, at a minimum, creatinine, urea, albumin and total protein).
- Provide sound advice on diet, grooming, wellbeing, exercise and socialisation.
- Provide assistance with the rehoming of, or accept the return of, a dog in the event the owner can no longer provide a suitable home.
Any queries please email: email@example.com