THE CLOCK IS TICKING!
You only have a few days left to book your ROYAL COURT HOTEL rooms for the Champ Show and the Social Evening at the very special SCWT rates – these must be booked and paid for by the 25th AUGUST 2018 get the best rates. Don’t miss out on the savings! Click on the following link to download the hotel booking form you need to use to secure your room – Royal Court Hotel Room Booking Form
DON’T FORGET – tickets for the Social Evening on the 20th October also need to be booked by 14th September. You can either book and pay for these via the On-line Shop (click HERE to go to the web page) or you can email Alison Fallon at firstname.lastname@example.org for details of other ways to pay.
Established in 1955, The Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier Club of Great Britain was registered by the Kennel Club in January 1957 and is THE national Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier breed club for Great Britain & Northern Ireland.
Whilst the Club has expanded and adapted to meet the needs of today, the original purpose of the club at registration remains unchanged:
* To maintain and protect the breed type according to the Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier Breed standard approved by the Kennel Club
* To promote sensible breeding of the Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier with regard to type, soundness and temperament
* Safeguard the health of the breed by all possible means
* To provide assistance to breeders and new owners; to provide information to prospective owners on breed characteristics
* To keep members regularly informed of the points of interest concerning the breed and progress of the Club
* Advance the interests of the breed by supporting shows and by educating judges
* To promote the interests of the Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier by any other means.
The Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier originated as an Irish crofter’s dog, medium sized and bred for sturdy health and sound temperament.Read More »
Established in 1955, The Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier Club of Great Britain was registered by the Kennel Club in January 1957 and is the national Wheaten Terrier breed club for Great Britain.Read More »
Open Show North – Closing Date ExtendedRead More »
Molly O’Connell, who is the Health Chair of the SCWT Club of America, has contacted our Club with a request to British owners of Soft-Coated Wheaten Terriers asking them to support the continued development of the SCWT Endowment database, which holds information about Wheaten Terriers worldwide.
This database is key tool to helping breeders and owners of Wheaten Terriers around the world, ensure the ongoing good health and development of our breed. Without the input of information from owners and breeders, it cannot make the most of its potential.
Please read Molly’s letter and support this initiative if you can. Molly’s letter can be seen by clicking on the following link, which will open in a new page – SCWT Endowment Database Letter.
You can visit the SCWT Endowment Database using the following URL – http://scwtdb.org/